Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Dark tinted windows and white ambient light in front and rear door panels
- Electric front/rear windows
- Rain sensing wipers
- Rear wash/wipe
- Comfort suspension
- Black bumpers
- Black roof rails
- Body colour door mirrors and handles
- Chrome front grille frame
- Exterior black mouldings
- Fuel door linked to central locking
- Hidden exhaust pipe
- Power locking and remote control with two foldable keys and opening boot selector
- Auto headlights with automatic coming and leaving home function
- Automatic headlight adjustment
- Front halogen fog lights with cornering function
- LED daytime running lights
- LED headlights with lens and taillights
- Rear fog lights
- Anti-lock brakes
Traction Control System (TCS)
City Emergency braking
Driving around town there’s an increased number of hazards to avoid. The City Emergency Braking System is an innovative technology that helps avoid collisions under these conditions. Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) also includes the Front Assist area monitoring system with City Emergency Braking System. Automatically activated at speeds under 19mph, this system detects critical distances, warns of hazardous situations and if the driver fails to brake and a collision is imminent, triggers emergency braking. This can reduce the severity of an accident and even avoid a crash.
- 'Lights On' warning buzzer
Audio / Communications
- Beats audio system
- 3 zone climate control
- Comfort front seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- 18" Performance machined alloy wheels 37/1
Fitted optional extras
Paint - Metallic
- Metallic - Reflex silver
|Maximum speed||126 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1968 cc|
|MPG (combined)||- ‡|
|Kerb weight||2410 kg|
|Vehicle length||4735 mm|
|Vehicle width||1839 mm|
|Vehicle height||1674 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2790 mm|
|Tank capacity||60 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 (WLTP)||- ‡|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 24 months’ warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- Up to 24 months’ MOT cover
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 24 months’ roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.